How to Do Everything With Microsoft Office Excel 2007Book - 2007
A hands-on introduction to Microsoft Office Excel 2007 provides detailed coverage of the new features of the popular spreadsheet program, covering such topics as upgrading one's system, configuration and customization, building spreadsheets, adding graphics, creating custom formulas, using PivotTable analysis, using Web capabilities, and much more. Original. (Beginner)
Provides coverage of the new features of the spreadsheet program, covering such topics as upgrading one's system, configuration and customization, building spreadsheets, adding graphics, creating custom formulas, using PivotTable analysis, and using Web capabilities.
Master the latest version of Excel
Get more out of Excel than ever before with help from this hands-on guide. Learn how to create powerful and easy-to-use spreadsheets and bring yourself up to speed on all the new and improved features available in Excel 2007. Discover how to enter and format data, use graphics effectively, create formulas, build tables to store and analyze data, and share workbooks securely with other users. You'll also learn how to save files to intranet sites and Internet servers, and publish workbooks to Web pages. Plus, you'll find valuable shortcuts that will make it even easier to use the world's most popular spreadsheet application.
- Control Excel using the new Ribbon interface instead of menus and toolbars
- Configure and customize Excel to suit your working needs
- Add visual impact to your worksheets with pictures and diagrams
- Develop formulas to perform custom calculations
- Analyze data using PivotTables and organize your information to show exactly what you need
- Use what-if analysis to solve complex and time-grabbing business problems
- Share workbooks and collaborate with colleagues
- Transfer data easily among other Office applications