The Fundamentals of ThoughtBook - 2007
For thousands of years Man has searched, pondered andspeculated about the true “meaning of life.” But, inScientology, that search has culminated — for the secrethas now been discovered. Based on precision Axioms(self-evident truths), these are the answers — answersyou’ve been looking for, answers that work.
Here, then, is the Basic Book on the Theory and Practice ofScientology, with discoveries embracing every aspect of life,including:
• The Cycle-of-Action, revealing what underlies thecontinuous cycle of creation, survival and destruction — acycle that seems inevitable in life, but which is only anapparency
• The Conditions-of-Existence that comprise all life andlivingness — and by which one can truly Be
• The Eight Dynamics upon which all life is compartmentedand by which one can resolve the puzzle of their ownexistence
• The Affinity, Reality and Communication Triangle,revealing and explaining the underlying principles of truehuman relations
• The Parts of Man, the comprehensive explanationof Spirit, Mind and Body, their anatomy andinterrelationship in every being
• The Reason Why, answering the questions of “what it’s allabout” and giving the very elements of survival, happinessand life itself
• Scientology Processes that unlock the life force that is you
And, with this book, you won’t just “learn” — you’ll discoverthese principles for yourself. Because this is Scientology — theknowledge of you.
From the critics
AgeAdd Age Suitability
Pulsations thinks this title is suitable for between the ages of 16 and 98
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.