The Official SAT Study GuideBook - 2015
Provides coverage and four official practice tests for the 2016 SAT, offering detailed descriptions of each section, advice for the new optional essay and strategies for optimal test taking. Original.
The Official SAT Study Guide includes 4 official SAT® practice tests created by the test maker. As part of the College Board’s commitment to transparency, all four practice tests are available on the College Board’s website, but The Official SAT Study Guide is the only place to find them in print along with over 300 pages of additional instruction, guidance, and test information. Launching in March 2016, the new SAT introduces new question formats and content. Be ready with strategies and up-to-date information straight from the team that created the exam. Students will gain valuable experience and raise their confidence by taking practice tests, learning about test structure, and gaining a deeper understanding of what is tested on the SAT. The Official SAT Study Guide will help students get ready for the SAT with:
• 4 official SAT practice tests, written in the exact same process and by the same team of authors as the actual exam
• detailed descriptions of the math and evidenced based reading and writing sections of the SAT
• targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
• guidance on the new optional essay, including practice essay questions with sample responses
• a review of math concepts tested in the exam
• test-taking approaches and suggestions that underscore important points
• seamless integration with Khan Academy's free SAT practice resources
• scaled scoring for all 4 official SAT practice tests available in July on collegeboard.org
There's also a complete chapter on the new PSAT/NMSQT®, which is aligned to the content and scores of the new SAT. The new PSAT/NMSQT also has over $180 million of scholarships connected to student performance.
This is the guide for the new SAT that launches in March 2016 and the new PSAT/NMQST that launches in October 2015.
Offers test-taking strategies for the latest version of the SAT, discussing the major changes in each section and providing four full-length tests, practice questions, and coverage of the PSAT/NMSQT.