Cracking the SAT
Random House, Inc.
SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 4 full-length practice tests, in-depth reviews for all exam content, and strategies for scoring success, Cracking the SAT covers every facet of this challenging and important test.
The Princeton Review's Cracking the SAT is an all-in-one resource designed specifically to help students conquer this critical college entrance exam. With this book, you'll get all the strategies, practice, and review you need to score higher.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
· Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
· Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
· Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 4 full-length practice tests (3 in the book & 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
· Drills for each test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
· In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze your performance and track your progress
Prep with confidence when you prep with The Princeton Review!
Baker & Taylor
An in-depth annual guide to the SAT's exam format, structure and question types shares comprehensive content reviews for all sections, strategies for test taking and four full-length practice exams that include answer explanations tailored specifically to the latest exam. Original.
New York, NY : Penguin Random House, 
Branch Call Number:
378.166 SAT 2017
viii, 764 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm